- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage links, casings removed
- 1/4 cup grated Asiago
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 chopped scallions
- 4 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- Heat oven to 400° F. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cooked sausage, Asiago, pine nuts, tomatoes, and scallions.
- Using a teaspoon, hollow out the zucchini. Place on a rimmed baking sheet. Fill with the sausage mixture and roast until the zucchini is tender, 12 to 15 minutes.