- 4 8-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella (6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Heat oven to 425° F. Brush the tortillas on both sides with the oil; prick all over with a fork.
- Bake the tortillas on 2 rimmed baking sheets, switching the sheets halfway through, until golden, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Dividing evenly, top the tortillas with the marinara sauce and mozzarella. Return them to oven and bake until the cheese has melted, 7 to 9 minutes. Sprinkle with the basil.