- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
- Meanwhile, place the eggs in a small saucepan and add enough cold water to cover them by 1 inch. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 12 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to cool. Peel the eggs and coarsely chop.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the macaroni, chopped eggs, scallions, celery, and parsley and toss gently to combine.