- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup cashews, roughly chopped
- Maldon salt, for sprinkling
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Beat the butter and sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high until light and fluffy. 2 to 3 minutes. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then the vanilla, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually add the flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips, Macadamia nuts, coconut, and cashews. Chill for 1 hour and up to 2 days.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment.
- Drop mounds of the dough (about 1 ½ tablespoon each) 3 inches apart onto the baking sheets. Bake, rotating the sheets halfway through, until golden brown around the edges, 13 to 15 minutes. Let cool slightly on the baking sheets, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.