- 4 hot dogs
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 hot dog buns, split
- 1 cup prepared macaroni and cheese (boxed, frozen, or homemade)
- Cook the hot dogs according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss together the bread crumbs, parsley, oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake until golden, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Place a hot dog in each bun and, dividing evenly, top with the mac and cheese and the bread crumbs.