- 3/4 pound linguine
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups fresh corn (from 2 ears)
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 small zucchini (about 1 pound), cut into thin ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve ¾ cup of the cooking water; drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350° F. Spread the walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and toast, tossing occasionally, until fragrant, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the corn, garlic, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, tossing occasionally, until the corn is tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add the cooked corn, tomatoes, zucchini, and ½ cup of the cooking water to the pot with the pasta. Cook over medium heat, gently tossing, until the liquid is slightly thickened and coats the pasta, 2 to 3 minutes (adding more cooking water as needed to loosen the sauce).
- Serve sprinkled with the oregano, walnuts, and goat cheese.