- 1 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 12 cooked, peeled, and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut into half-moons
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Between 2 lunch containers, divide the beans, shrimp, cucumber, and dill.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon kosher salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper; divide between 2 small containers.
- Refrigerate the salad and the dressing up to one day in advance; toss together just before serving.