- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/4 cup golden raisins, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 bunch scallions (white and light green parts), sliced
- 4 pieces flat bread
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint
- Place an oven rack in the second-highest position and heat broiler.
- Combine the lamb, raisins, cinnamon, 1 ½ teaspoons salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, bread crumbs, egg, and ¾ of the scallions in a large bowl.
- Shape into golf ball-size meatballs and place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Broil, turning once, until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Divide the flat bread among individual plates and top with the meatballs, yogurt, mint, and remaining scallions.