- 1 bunch broccoli (about 1 pound), cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup crumbled Feta (4 ounces)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 8 small lamb chops (rib or loin; 3/4 inch thick; about 2 pounds total)
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Heat oven to 450° F. Toss the broccoli with 2 tablespoons of the oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, tossing once, until tender, 15 to 17 minutes. Add the Feta and parsley and toss to combine.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the lamb with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, in batches, 2 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Serve with the broccoli and lemon wedges.