- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small shallot, sliced
- 4 8-inch whole-wheat pitas, toasted
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as flat-leaf parsley and dill)
- 1 small bunch arugula
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add the shallot and toss to combine; set aside.
- Top the pitas with the hummus, tomatoes, Feta, herbs, and half the shallot dressing, dividing evenly.
- Toss the arugula with the remaining shallot dressing.
- Serve the arugula alongside the pita pizzas.