- 1 honeydew melon (about 4 pounds), peeled and chopped
- 1 English cucumber, 1/2 chopped and 1/2 thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (from about 8 limes), plus 1 lime, thinly sliced, for serving
- splash of gin (optional)
- Puree the melon, chopped cucumber, and mint in a blender until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a large pitcher.
- Add the lime juice and sliced cucumber. Chill for 30 minutes or up to 12 hours. Stir well before serving. Serve over ice, garnished with lime slices. Add a splash of gin, if desired.