- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Heat oven to 375° F. Spread the pecans on a rimmed baking sheet and toast in oven, tossing once, until fragrant, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool, then roughly chop.
- Fill a large saucepan with 1 inch of water and fit with a steamer basket. Steam the green beans until tender, 6 to 8 minutes; let cool. Whisk together the oil, honey, and mustard and season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Toss the beans with the dressing and sprinkle with the toasted pecans. Refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Just before serving, toss with the vinegar.