- 1 cup bulgur
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 heads baby bok choy (about 1/2 pound total), quartered lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- 4 6-ounce skinless halibut, striped bass, or cod fillets
- 1 fresh red chili (such as Fresno), sliced
- Heat oven to 425° F. Cook the bulgur according to the package directions. Toss with 1 tablespoon of the oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Toss the bok choy with the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, turning once, until tender but still bright green, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Combine the hoisin sauce, orange juice, and a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Place the halibut on a separate rimmed baking sheet and brush with the hoisin-orange glaze. Roast until opaque throughout, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve the halibut and bok choy over the bulgur. Top with the chili.