- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces dill Havarti cheese, cut into small pieces
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 4 pepperoncini peppers, thinly sliced
- Cut a 2-inch pocket in the thickest part of each chicken breast.
- Dividing evenly, stuff the pockets with the cheese and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken until golden brown and cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, arrange the tomatoes and peppers on a plate. Drizzle with the remaining oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Serve with the chicken.