- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 8 ounces pepper Jack, grated (2 cups)
- 1/4 pound baked or deli ham, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 small bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sour cream and salsa, for serving
- Heat broiler. On a baking sheet, dividing evenly, top the tortillas with the pepper Jack, ham, and bell pepper; fold each in half.
- Brush the tortillas with the oil and broil until the pepper Jack has melted and the tortillas are crisp, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve with sour cream and salsa.