- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 1 pound small new potatoes, halved
- 1 pound skinless halibut, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup halved artichoke hearts
- 4 scallions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat grill to medium-high. Once it is hot, clean the grill grate with a wire brush. Just before grilling, oil the grill grate.
- Soak 8 skewers in water for at least 15 minutes.
- Fill a large saucepan with 1 inch of water and fit with a steamer basket; bring the water to a boil. Place the potatoes in the basket, cover, and steam until tender, 12 to 15 minutes; drain.
- Toss the potatoes, halibut, artichoke hearts, scallions, oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Thread onto the skewers and grill, turning occasionally, until the halibut is cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.