- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup corn kernels (from 2 ears)
- 6 ounces thin green beans, halved crosswise
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 6-ounce pieces boneless, skinless halibut or cod
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay)
- corn bread, for serving
- Combine the tomatoes, corn, green beans, basil, vinegar, 3 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the halibut with the seafood seasoning. Cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serve the halibut with the succotash and corn bread.