- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 sliced plums
- 4 halved baby bok choy
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Place the flank steak in a shallow baking dish and pour the soy sauce over it. Let marinate, turning occasionally, for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, toss the plums, bok choy, oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the steak to desired doneness, 4 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Grill the plums and bok choy until tender and charred, about 2 minutes per side. Serve with the steak and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.