- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rings
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt and pepper
- Heat grill to medium. Toss the potatoes, onion, and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a bowl. Arrange in a single layer on the grill and cook, turning frequently, until tender and slightly charred, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the parsley, vinegar, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to the potatoes and onion and toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.