- 1 1/2 pounds skinless mahimahi, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches watercress, thick stems removed (about 6 cups)
- 1 avocado, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 baguette, sliced (optional)
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Rub the fish with 1 teaspoon of the oil and season with ¼ teaspoon salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the fish until opaque throughout, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, with a knife, cut away the peel and white pith of the grapefruit. Cut the fruit into ¼-inch-thick rounds.
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, honey, scallions, ½ teaspoon salt, ⅛ teaspoon pepper, and remaining 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Divide the mahimahi, watercress, avocado, and grapefruit among bowls and drizzle with the dressing. Serve with the bread, if desired.