- 1 cup whole-grain bulgur
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems removed
- 1 15-ounce can butter, cannellini, or corona beans, rinsed
- 4 small seedless cucumbers or 1 large English cucumber, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, halved
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella, torn into pieces
- Cook the bulgur according to the package directions.
- Combine the bulgur, watercress, beans, cucumbers, olives, onion, oil, lemon juice, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl.
- Serve topped with the mozzarella and drizzled with more oil.