- 2 (10-ounce) portions frozen pizza dough, thawed
- flour for work surface
- 1 pound lean ground sirloin
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups sliced cherry tomatoes
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Arrange oven racks in the lower and upper thirds of the oven. Heat oven to 475° F.
- Divide the dough into four equal portions. Roll out on a well-floured surface to make four 6-inch rounds. Transfer to two ungreased baking sheets.
- Combine the sirloin with the garlic, cinnamon, and allspice, and season with salt and pepper.
- Crumble the sirloin evenly over each round. Top with the oregano, onion, and tomatoes.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove the pizzas from the oven and scatter Feta on top.
- Return pizzas to oven and bake 5 minutes longer, or until the edges are lightly browned and the beef is thoroughly cooked.