- pan drippings from Classic Roast Turkey
- 1/3 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 2 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- kosher salt and pepper
- reserved roasted vegetables from the roasting pan
- Strain the pan drippings into a fat separator or large measuring cup. Let stand for 10 minutes. Skim and discard the fat from the surface.
- Place the empty roasting pan over 2 burners on medium-high heat. Add the wine and cook for 2 minutes, stirring and scraping to dissolve any bits stuck to the pan. Remove from heat and pour into a food processor, along with the pan juices and a third of the reserved roasted vegetables from the roasting pan. Purée until smooth and transfer to a medium pot. Working in batches, purée the broth and remaining vegetables and add them to the pot. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Reheat the gravy if necessary and serve.