- 1 teaspoon finely grated grapefruit zest
- ¼ cup grapefruit juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 10-ounce pork rib chops
- salt and pepper
- grapefruit wedges and a green salad, for serving
- Whisk grapefruit zest, grapefruit juice, and honey in a bowl.
- Season the pork rib chops with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill for 7 to 9 minutes per side. Continue grilling, basting with the grapefruit mixture, for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes. Drizzle any juices on top and serve with grapefruit wedges and a green salad.