- For the Campari cubes:
- ½ cup Campari
- ½ cup blood orange juice, from about 1½ oranges
- 1 cup filtered water
- For each cocktail:
- 1 ounce botanical gin, such as Bombay Sapphire (optional)
- 2 ounces grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces blood orange juice, from ½ orange
- 3-4 Campari cubes
- Make the cubes: Mix together the Campari, blood orange juice, and filtered water and pour into ice cube tray. Freeze overnight.
- For each cocktail: Combine the gin, grapefruit juice, blood orange juice, and 3 to 4 Campari ice cubes in a large glass. Top with sparkling water and an orange wedge.