- unsalted butter, for the pan
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 cup raw pepitas
- 1 cup dried apricots
- ¼ teaspoon fine salt
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Heat oven to 350º F. Butter an 8-inch square baking pan. Line with 2 crisscrossed pieces of parchment, buttering in between and leaving an overhang on all sides; butter the parchment.
- Spread the oats, almonds, and pepitas on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast, tossing once, until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Process the apricots in a food processor until finely chopped, 2 to 3 minutes. Combine the toasted oats, almonds, and pumpkin seeds, chopped apricots, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Combine the almond butter and maple syrup in a small pot. Cook over medium heat until bubbling, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour over the toasted oat mixture and stir to combine. Transfer to the prepared pan and smooth the surface with an offset spatula or knife. Chill until set, at least 3 hours and up to 3 days.
- Cut into 12, 4 by 2-inch pieces