- 1 15-ounce can pure pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- pinch of ground cloves
- 9-inch basic flaky piecrust, unbaked
- 1 tablespoon pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Whisk together pumpkin puree, sugar, heavy cream, eggs, ginger, cinnamon, salt, and ground cloves.
- Pour the mixture into the piecrust and bake until the center is set but still slightly wobbly, 40 to 50 minutes. Let cool.
- Top with pepitas before serving.