- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- chopped thyme
- grapefruit wedge
- thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoons gin
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- ¼ cup seltzer
- Grapefruit slice and thyme spring, for serving
- Combine 1 tablespoon sugar with chopped thyme in a shallow bowl. Rub the rim of a glass with the grapefruit wedge, then dip in the sugar mixture to coat.
- Muddle more thyme leaves and 2 teaspoons sugar with gin in the glass. Stir in freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. Fill with ice and top with seltzer.
- Garnish with a grapefruit slice and thyme sprig.