- 4 6-ounce pieces skinless salmon fillet
- 4 medium tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- Heat broiler. Place salmon and tomatoes, cut-side up, in a broilerproof roasting pan or on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil and season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle salmon with paprika. Scatter thyme and garlic over the top.
- Broil until salmon is opaque throughout and tomatoes are tender, 8 to 10 minutes.