- 12 ounces fontina cheese, shredded (about 3 cups)
- 7 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted, plus more for Bundt pan
- 2 16-oz. cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Olive oil and flaky salt, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Stir together cheese, garlic, rosemary, and parsley in a medium bowl. Place melted butter in a separate bowl. Cut each biscuit in half and roll each half into a ball. Dip balls in butter, then transfer to cheese mixture, rolling to coat. Transfer biscuits to a lightly greased Bundt pan, overlapping slightly.
- Bake until golden brown, 23 to 25 minutes. Let bread cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Just before serving, drizzle with oil and top with flaky salt.
Tip: Leave the bread in its Bundt pan to travel. You can reheat (and then garnish) at the party, but it’s delicious at room temperature, too.