- 1 cup bulgur wheat
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small saucepan, bring the bulgur and 6 cups of water to a boil. Cook, uncovered, until tender, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a strainer and rinse under cold water. Shake to remove any excess water. Transfer to a large bowl and add the parsley, scallions, tomatoes, and cucumber.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the bulgur and toss. Serve cold or at room temperature.