- 12 ounces (4 cups) multigrain penne
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, zucchini, red pepper, and vinegar and cook until tender, 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss to combine. Divide among individual bowls.