- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 large head frisée, leaves torn (6 cups)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (1/4 cup)
- Heat oven to 350° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toast the almonds, tossing once, until golden, 3 to 5 minutes; let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the frisée, avocado, blue cheese, and almonds and toss to coat.