- 2 heads frisee, torn (about 8 cups)
- 2 red Bartlett pears, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 4 ounces manchego or pecorino, shaved
- 2 tablespoons sherry or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the frisée, pears, pomegranate seeds, and cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Whisking constantly, gradually add the oil. Toss with the salad.