- 4 ounces spaghetti (1/4 box), broken
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- kosher salt
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 oranges, segmented
- 2 small carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 1/4 cup store-bought Asian vinaigrette
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions.
- In a nonstick skillet, working in batches, fry the spaghetti in the oil until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer it to a paper towel-lined plate and season with ½ teaspoon salt.
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce, oranges, carrots, cucumber, and cashews with the vinaigrette. Crumble the fried spaghetti on top.