- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 ripe tomatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- ½ cup sliced kalamata olives
- ¼ cup drained and rinsed capers
- kosher salt and black pepper
- ¾ pound fresh tagliatelle
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley or basil leaves
- Bring a large pot of boiling salted water to a boil. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the tomatoes and cook until they begin to break down and release their juices, about 5 minutes. Add the turkey and cook until it is heated through, about 2 minutes. Add the olives and capers and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the pasta to the pot and cook according to the package instructions. Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water. Transfer the pasta to the skillet with the sauce and toss to combine. Add the reserved cooking water as necessary until sauce lightly coats the pasta. Season with salt and pepper. To serve, divide among plates and top with parsley or basil.