- 1 9-inch store-bought refrigerated rolled piecrust
- 2 15-ounce jars whole onions, drained, patted dry, and chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives, such as niçoise, sliced
- 1 2-ounce can flat anchovies, drained (optional)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (2 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a 9-inch pie plate or a 9-inch fluted tart tin with a removable bottom with the piecrust.
- Spread the onions and olives over the dough. Top with the anchovies, if desired, and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown and crisp, 25 to 28 minutes.