- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce (found in supermarkets’ international aisle)
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- kosher salt
- Heat oven to 450° F. In a large bowl, combine the chili-garlic sauce and pineapple juice. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- In a separate bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oil, and ½ teaspoon salt. One piece at a time, coat the chicken in the mixture and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes.