- 3/4 pound red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 15-ounce can white clam sauce
- 1/2 pound fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan with enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain and place in a bowl with the clam sauce. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the fettuccine according to the package directions. Drain.
- Return the pasta pot to medium heat and heat the oil and butter. Add the garlic and parsley and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Pour in the potato mixture and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cooked fettuccine and lemon juice and cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.