- 1 shallot, peeled and finely minced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, leaves separated
- ½ cup quick-cooking farro, prepared according to package directions and cooled to room temperature
- ⅓ cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 ounces ricotta salata, thinly shaved
- In a small bowl, whisk together the shallot, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, honey and lemon zest. Let vinaigrette sit for 7-10 minutes, until shallots are slightly softened.
- In a large bowl, combine the Brussels sprouts leaves and farro and toss with the vinaigrette. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and ricotta salata.