- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk or water
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs (such as parsley and tarragon) and scallions (green parts only)
- Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Pour into the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, to desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes. Fold in herbs and scallions.