- 1 large eggplant
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 ounces Feta, crumbled (3/4 cup)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- kosher salt and black pepper
- pita chips, for serving
- Heat oven to 400° F. Rub the eggplant with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Roast, in a baking dish, until very tender, 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool.
- Halve the eggplant and scoop the flesh into a medium bowl; discard the skin. Add the Feta, parsley, lemon, tahini, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper and toss to combine. Sprinkle with the additional parsley. Serve with the pita chips.