Food Recipes Easy Toss-and Bake Granola 3.8 (304) 10 Reviews By Sara Quessenberry Sara Quessenberry Sara Quessenberry is a recipe developer, food stylist, and cookbook author with nearly two decades of experience in the culinary arts. She was a food stylist and recipe developer at Real Simple for five years. She's currently the food director at doitDelicious.com. Highlights: * Food director at doitDelicious.com * Collaborates with Jessica Seinfeld on recipes for her cookbooks and website * Wrote an award-winning cookbook, The Good Neighbor Cookbook Real Simple's Editorial Guidelines Updated on July 24, 2019 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Combine rolled oats with almonds, coconut, and maple syrup and bake until golden and crisp; toss with dried fruit. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks. Get the recipe. Photo: Jonny Valiant Hands On Time: 5 mins Total Time: 35 mins Yield: 6 cups Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (not quick cooking) 1 cup sliced almonds ½ cup shredded coconut (preferably unsweetened) ¼ cup unsalted pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds) or shelled sunflower seeds ½ cup pure maple syrup 2 tablespoons canola oil ½ teaspoon kosher salt 1 cup dried fruit (such as cherries, cranberries, raisins, or currants) Directions Heat oven to 350°F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the oats, almonds, coconut, and pepitas with the maple syrup, oil, and salt. Bake, tossing once, until golden and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes. Add the dried fruit and toss to combine. Let cool. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 141 Calories 6g Fat 19g Carbs 4g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Calories 141 % Daily Value * Total Fat 6g 8% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Sodium 41mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 19g 7% Total Sugars 9g Protein 4g Calcium 22mg 2% Iron 1mg 6% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.