- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (not quick cooking)
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (preferably unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup unsalted pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds) or shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup dried fruit (such as cherries, cranberries, raisins, or currants)
- Heat oven to 350° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the oats, almonds, coconut, and pepitas with the maple syrup, oil, and salt.
- Bake, tossing once, until golden and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes. Add the dried fruit and toss to combine. Let cool.
- Keep at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 1 month.