- 3 pounds new or fingerling potatoes, halved if large
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- Place the potatoes and 2 teaspoons salt in a large pot, add enough cold water to cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the oil, vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl.
- Drain the potatoes and immediately toss with the dressing. Let sit, tossing occasionally, until the dressing is absorbed, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the celery and dill and toss to combine.