- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ pounds store-bought pizza dough, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup prepared pesto
- 1½ cups shredded provolone (6 ounces)
- ½ pound uncooked turkey sausage, crumbled
- ½ pound Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 425° F with a rack in the lowest position. Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- Press the dough into the pan, covering the bottom and sides. Top the dough with the pesto, cheese, sausage, and Brussels sprouts. Drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown and the sausage is cooked through, 30 to 35 minutes. Let the pizza rest for 5 minutes before serving.