- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- ½ cup of a combination of broken pretzels, chopped roasted nuts, and crunchy cereal
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- coarse salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into the prepared pan, using an offset spatula to spread into an even layer. Top with the pretzels, nuts, cereal, raisins, and salt.
- Let set at room temperature until firm, about 1½ hours, then freeze for 10 minutes to harden completely. Remove from the freezer and break into pieces.