- 2 cups raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 400° F. Spread the almonds on a rimmed baking sheet and toast, tossing occasionally, until golden, 5-6 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
- Mix together the cocoa powder, brown sugar, sea salt, and espresso powder in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine the agave syrup and butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until melted. Pour butter and agave mixture over the almonds and toss them to coat. Sprinkle over the cocoa-espresso mixture and toss again until evenly coated and combined. To cool, spread the almonds onto a parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer.