- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 chicken legs
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound okra, trimmed
- 4 pieces naan bread, warmed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro sprigs
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Heat oven to 450° F. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with the curry powder, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, in batches, skin-side down, until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate; reserve the skillet.
- Add the okra to the drippings in the skillet and toss to coat. Nestle the chicken skin-side up in the okra and roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the leg (avoiding the bone) registers 165º F 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve the chicken and okra with the naan, cilantro, and lemon wedges.