- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes, diced (about 3 cups)
- 8 ounces green beans, cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 ounces cauliflower florets
- 1 bunch scallions (green parts only), cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths
- Curry-Coconut Sauce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- cooked rice
- Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil and heat for 30 seconds. Add the chicken and stir-fry until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Wipe out the pan.
- Reduce heat to medium-high, add the remaining oil, and heat for 30 seconds. Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds.
- Add the green beans and water. Cover partially and cook for 1 minute. Add the cauliflower, cover partially, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes.
- Add the scallions and Curry-Coconut Sauce. When it starts to bubble, add the chicken and basil. Stir-fry until warmed through, about 1 minute. Serve immediately over the rice.